2020 Shanghai International Thermal Management New Materials and Equipment Exhibition
Date: May 25 to 27, 2020
Address: Shanghai Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center
CMSE 2020 is professional and authoritative, covering the international events of the entire thermal management
Looking forward to meeting with you at Shanghai International Thermal Management Technology Apply Expo 2020
Bare: May 23th — 24th , 2020 (8:30 - 17:00 )
Standard Booth: May 24th , 2020 (8:30 - 20:00)
Exhibition and Trade:
May 25th , 2020 (8:30 - 16:30 )
May 26th , 2020 (8:30 - 16:30 )
May 27th , 2020 (8:30 - 15:30 )
May 27th , 2020 (15:30 - 20:00)
█Hotel reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Subway Line 12 - Caobaolu Station - No.8 Exit - 150m to the west;
2. Hongqiao Airport - Subway Line 2 switch to Line 1 - Caobaolu Station - No.1 Exit - 300m to the west;
3 . Pudong Airport - Subway Line 2 switch to Line 1 - Caobaolu Station - No.1 Exit - 300m to the west.
2020 International Thermal Management New Materials and Equipment Exhibition has become an influential international brand exhibition in Chinese manufacturing industry to development and innovation through the exhibition, new product conference, marketization, specialization, internationalization, brand operation. Therefore, the fair aims at the advanced technology of international thermal management, further expands the cooperation between technology and industry, and comprehensively promotes the core competitiveness of the application of thermal management science and technology innovation in our country. Shanghai International Thermal Management Expo 2020 is a top international event organized by Hanmu Exhibition Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. The fair invites buyer's CEO or professionals with procurement, planning, organization, and budget decision-making power, such as government departments, industry organizations, universities and research institutes, machinery and manufacturing equipment, automotive, electronic / electrical, power, consumer electronics, batteries, household and commercial appliances, ceramics, industrial controls, semiconductors, integrated circuits, circuit boards, medical equipment, computers, LED, chips, mechanical industry, aerospace, electronic equipment, electronic devices, photoelectricity, computer, heat treatment, plastics, cable, power, energy, military industry, electric and industrial furnaces, metallurgy, new materials, construction, communications equipment, petrochemical industry, power equipment, die casting and casting, glass, printing and dyeing, drying, mixing, data center, food, agriculture / aquaculture, etc., to visit, purchase, trade, exchange.
【Reasons for participating in the exhibition】
► Thermal Management New Materials and Equipment Expo relies on Shenzhen, which is facing the world. The development of it in China's market is rapid and unlimited potential.
► Focusing on inviting the industry's latest products and brands to participate in the exhibition, present the latest industry recent news and trends, and attract more industry colleagues to participate in this event;
► The exhibition status is sent to industry personages in the form of briefing in time by brief report, QQ, MicroBlog, SMS, WeChat, e-mail and so on, and provide the latest information for enterprises, buyers;
► Uniting domestic major industry websites, Baidu, magazines to vigorously promote, and timely reporting exhibition news, industry information;
► Research institutes / traders / dealers / distributors / agents / service providers / consulting / project management / testing agencies, etc.
►For professional users, such as government departments, trade associations, universities and research institutes, machinery, equipment and accessories, automobiles, electronic / electrician electrical, power supply, consumer electronics, batteries, household and commercial appliances, ceramics, industrial controls, semiconductors, integrated circuits, circuit boards, medical devices, computers, LED, chips, mechanical industry, aerospace, electronics, electronic devices, photoelectricity, computer, heat treatment, plastics, cable, power, energy, military industry, metallurgy, furnaces and industrial furnaces, new materials, construction, communications equipment, petrochemical industry, power equipment, die casting and casting, glass, printing and dyeing, drying, mixing, food, agriculture / aquaculture, etc.,
【Scope of exhibition】
►Thermally conductive materials:
1. Thermally conductive graphite: Graphene, thermally conductive graphite material, graphitized film, graphite thermal film, thermally conductive graphite, thermally conductive graphite sheet, graphite heat sink, graphite film, graphite insulation film, graphite film roll, and related equipment;
2. Thermally conductive material: liquid metal thermally conductive sheet, silicone sheet, plastic, insulating material, interface material, double-sided tape, thermally conductive silicone ester, thermally conductive silicone, thermally conductive pad, thermally conductive foam, thermally conductive tape, thermally conductive composite material, and thermally conductive heat Substrate, thermally conductive silicone cloth, tape, thermal oil, paint, phase change material, thermal film, thermal mud, thermal film silicone, paste, mica sheet, gasket, silicone grease, potting glue, etc .;
► Second, cooling / heat insulation / soaking materials:
1. Cooling materials: foam materials, heat-absorbing materials, cooling pads, cooling films and other cooling materials;
2. Insulation materials: RFC shaped insulation, barrier film, insulation film, insulation foil, heat extraction film, reflection film, aerogel felt, insulation cotton, aerogel, insulation felt, vacuum insulation Board and other insulation materials;
3. Soaking materials: phase-change materials, nano-carbon copper foil, nano-soaking materials, graphene soaking materials, soaking plates, etc.
► Other equipment for thermal management:
1. Equipment: heat exchanger, heat exchange unit, fan, semiconductor refrigeration, fan coil, new fan unit, cooler, cooler, condensing unit, chiller, refrigerator, oil cooler, automobile and battery thermal management technology equipment , Chillers, heat pipes, etc .;
2, heating elements: electric heating film, heating plate, heater, electric heating tube, nickel chromium wire, iron chromium aluminum wire, nickel iron wire, nickel copper wire, silicon carbide, silicon molybdenum rod, electric heating coating and other heating elements;
3. Control: Thermal management monitoring system, thermocouple, thermal resistance, thermal alarm system, controller, temperature control device, temperature controller, temperature control instrument, temperature controller, temperature control valve, thermal test simulation equipment, thermal analysis software , Thermal design and thermal analysis software;
4. Cooling equipment: liquid metal radiator, profile radiator, cooling fan, insert radiator, pin-type radiator, case integrated radiator, water-cooled radiator, resistance radiator, LED radiator, CPU radiator, IGBT radiator, welder radiator, finned radiator, variable frequency radiator, heat pipe radiator, interdigital radiator, liquid-cooled radiator, combined radiator, etc .;
5.Cooling accessories: copper, aluminum, iron heat sink, sheet metal, metal stamping parts, chassis, heat sink pad, finned tube, heat pipe, heat conduction plate, heat dissipation module, touch panel, fan net cover, fan, motor , Motor, fan automatic assembly machine, radiator welding, etc .;
Standard configuration of booth: riggle in Chinese and English, two fluorescent lamps, clapboard (height 2560cm, available height 246cm), one negotiating table, two chairs, capacitable 500W/220V power socket and one carpet;
The smallest indoor raw space for ordering is 36m2. The exhibitors are responsible for the expenses on the layout of booth.
Booth： USD 3800/9 sq.m
Two-sided Opening：USD 4000/9 sq.m
Raw Space：USD 400/1 sq.m
【Proceedings and Other Advertisements】
Except for being broadly distributed to competent departments, relevant associations and visitors during the exhibition, the proceedings will be sent to relative units of the industry at home and abroad through organizational channels.
First and Second Covers
Interior Colored Page
Note: the booth application is based on the principle of "register first, pay first, arrange first".
Step 1: please contact the customer service: 021 - 67350063 or QQ: 2997581683 for booth reservation to obtain the application form.
Step 2: the exhibitors fill in the contract form and stamp to the Organizing Committee to confirm the booth.
Step 3: Units requiring water, electricity and compressed air for demonstration equipment must be applied for one month before the exhibition.
Step 4: The Organizing Committee will provide participation guide before April 10, 2020 to assist exhibitors in preparing for the exhibition.
Step 5: Notice of Participation in Participation Guide is brought to exchange exhibition certificate (08:30-16:30) 23 to 24 May 2020.
【Please contact the organizer for the latest exhibition information in time】
Hanmu Exhibition Services (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Address: Everbright Exhibition Center/ No. 88, Caobao Road, Shanghai City
（Shanghai Everbright Convention & Exhibition Center ）
Date: May 25 to 27, 2020
Tel.: +86 21 67350063
Customer Service QQ: 2997581683
(please remark: Thermal Management fair if you add me )
Kindly reminder：Enterprises must enroll as soon
possible for obtaining relatively superior position!